Buy Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Online
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine is a combination drug containing 100mg of Sildenafil citrate and 60mg of Dapoxetine hydrochloride, used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men 18 to 64 years of age. It helps men get and maintain erection and improve ejaculation time.
Sildenafil citrate belongs to the drug class called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works in helping men get and maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation.
Dapoxetine on the other hand, is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), an antidepressant that increases serotonin and norepinephrine levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is responsible in sending nerve messages that results in many body functions including ejaculation. Dapoxetine is a drug used in premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a disorder where a man ejaculates before, during or shortly after penetration with minimal sexual stimulation even before a man even desires to do so. This drug improves control over ejaculation and increase time to ejaculation by increasing serotonin activity in the nervous system, delaying ejaculation reflex.
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine is contraindicated to patients allergic to any of the active ingredients, Sildenafil or Dapoxetine, and to any of the inactive ingredients of the tablet.
This drug is also contraindicated to patients the following medical conditions:
- Heart problems and blood pressure disorder
- Moderate to severe liver impairment
- Leukemia, sickle-cell anemia
- Deformity of penis
- History of mania, hypomania or bipolar disorder
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine must not be used by patients taking the following medications:
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
- CYP inhibitors
- Recreational drugs
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Nitrates of any form
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine is also contraindicated to patients not allowed to engage in sexual activity due to cardiovascular conditions.
Warnings & Precautions
A patient must inform a healthcare professional of all current medical conditions, personal or family medical history, all current medications and previously used medications to determine the safety of the drug.
Caution is advised to men with the following medical conditions:
- Mild to moderate kidney problems
- Underlying signs of depression
- Raised intraocular pressure or with risk of angle-closure glaucoma
- History of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (naion)
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine can interact with the following medications and cause undesirable effects:
- Drugs that affect platelet function
- Alpha blockers and other hypotensive drugs
- Some antibiotics
- Other drugs for erectile dysfunction
- Antifungal drugs
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine must not be used concomitantly with other drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction or drugs for prostate disorders.
- Consult your doctor regarding any underlying health conditions, medical treatments or allergies before starting with Sildenafil & Dapoxetine.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or Dapoxetine, then avoid using this anti-impotence tablet.
- Stay away from outdoor activities such as driving or handling any machinery after taking this medicine as it can lead to dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid alcohol along with Sildenafil & Dapoxetine, as its consumption may hamper drug activity and delay effect.
- Nitrates and alpha-blockers may interact with this medication and lead to serious health complications. Avoid using them in conjugation.
- Grape fruit and grape fruit juice if taken with Sildenafil & Dapoxetine tablets causes fatal health problems.
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine During Pregnancy
Sildenafil Citrate has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category B. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Sildenafil Citrate in pregnant women. No evidence of teratogenicity, embryotoxicity, or fetotoxicity was observed in pregnant rats or rabbits dosed with sildenafil 200 mg/kg/day during organogenesis.
Dapoxetine HCl has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Dapoxetine in pregnant women. It has been observed during studies conducted that is no evidence of teratogenicity, embryotoxicity, or fetotoxicity in rats or rabbits that received up to 100 mg/kg (rats) or 75 mg/kg (rabbits). There is no evidence to suggest that Dapoxetine Hydrochloride exposure has an effect on a partner’s pregnancy based on limited observational data from the clinical trial database.
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine is not indicated for use by women.
Important safety information:
- Dapoxetine may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Dapoxetine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Dapoxetine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Dapoxetine may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Dapoxetine may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Dapoxetine does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Dapoxetine will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Dapoxetinemay uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Dapoxetine without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Dapoxetine with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Dapoxetine is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Dizziness, drowsiness or insomnia, lethargy, fatigue, tremor, agitation, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, mania; anorexia, dry mouth or hypersalivation and diarrhea; skin rash, urticaria.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- The state of excitement, nausea, vomiting, cramps, convulsions.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine and Alcohol
Sildenafil Citrate causes a small reduction in supine and tilted diastolic blood pressure (3.5 and 6.1mmHg respectively) in healthy men who had a blood alcohol level of 80 mg/dL. Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine HCl may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury.
Patients must avoid alcohol while you are taking this medicine. The effects of alcohol, such as dizziness, drowsiness, slow reflexes or impaired judgement, may be increased if taken with Sildenafil & Dapoxetine tablets.
Take Sildenafil & Dapoxetine with at least one full glass of water. The recommended dose is one Sildenafil & Dapoxetine tablet whenever required 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. i.e. At leat 24 hours must pass befor you take the next dose.
Symptoms of overdose with Dapoxetine HCl include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness. In studies with healthy volunteers of single doses up to 800 mg Sildenafil Citrate, adverse reactions were similar to those seen at lower doses but incidence rates and severities were increased.
In cases of Sildenafil & Dapoxetine overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride as well as Sildenafil Citrate, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are unlikely to be of benefit. No specific antidotes for Sildenafil & Dapoxetine are known at present.
Sildenafil & Dapoxetine, a Sildenafil Dapoxetine combination tablet is used to achieve and maintain erections and delay premature ejaculation in men. This medication is used to treat men with persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes and simultaneously have also to be treated for erectile dysfunction (ED).