Buy Sildenafil and Fluoxetine Online
Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is a combination of well-known sildenafil citrate and fluoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
Antidepressants of the SSRI class including fluoxetine have long been used off-label to treat premature ejaculation. Delayed orgasm is a well known effect of such drugs.
Fluoxetine in combination with sildenafil citrate has been shown to be more effective than fluoxetine alone in delaying ejaculation and providing sexual satisfaction.
This is a combination medicine which is used for the problems of sexual dysfunction in males. It is prescribed for impotence that is a failure to have an erection, erectile dysfunction which is an inability to maintain an erection and premature ejaculation.
Usually a single dose before having sex is enough to achieve a satisfactory length of intercourse.
The product is fairly new and became available in early 2010. The pills contain a combination of either 100 mg sildenafil citrate and 40 mg fluoxetine or 100 mg sildenafil citrate and 60 mg fluoxetine.
How To Take Sildenafil & Fluoxetine ?
Right dose of Dapoxetine can only be prescribed by a doctor. He does complete health check up and then dictate the dose. So, take the drug on prescription. In most cases, the dose is started with 25mg. Afterwards, depending on how the drug is acting, the dose can be further increased, decreased or stopped. This anti impotence drug is required to be consumed an hour before the physical intimacy. Stomach should be light or empty while taking the drug. Water should only be used for swallowing the pill. This way drug gets dissolved faster in the blood. The drug is effective when swallowed as a whole without breaking or crushing. One pill of Dapoxetine should be taken in a day. Taking more than one pill within 24 hours can harm health. Desire for having sex is important to be present in the body while taking Dapoxetine. Actually, the drug is not an aphrodisiac, so does not work without sexual urge.
Review and Description
As a proved drug for erectile dysfunction treatment, Sildenafil is used by many pharmaceutical companies to improve the quality of life for many people. It can be found in most of the countries in the world and can be easily used for the patients.
Erectile dysfunction means inability to achieve or sustain an erection which can occur because of depression, anxiety, stressful life or some other diseases can lead to it. A consultation with the doctor can help confirming erectile dysfunction in men and start an adequate treatment. That can mean the use of some Sildenafil generic drug.
Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is one of these types of medications. It has Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient, and its purpose is treating erectile dysfunction, providing less stress and unwanted situations between sexual partners.
The erectile function of the penis can be back to normal when the effect of Sildenafil starts and the flow of blood to the penis is increased. In this case, we have a combination of Sildenafil Citrate with Fluoxetine, which improves the erection and the ejaculation latency time.
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation represents a very widespread condition in the male sphere. It is estimated that about 25-40% of men suffer from this unpleasant disorder. In other words, about a man on three complains of premature ejaculation problems.
Puberty is a particularly delicate moment, a step in which the boy becomes a man. This transformation is gradual, progressive, certainly not immediate: in similar situations, the mechanism that regulates sperm production is not yet fully functional and established. In this regard, the first ejaculation could occur without any sperm spill or, however, ejaculation could occur at night (night-time pollination). For this very reason, it would not be entirely correct to speak of premature ejaculation in those boys who have just crossed the limit of childhood.
Even though it is a widespread discomfort to what can be believed, premature ejaculation can be overcome. It is a problem that, in the eyes of many men, might appear to be irresolvable, but the remedy is there, so it does not have to scare too much.
In this article we will deepen the diagnostic strategies useful to identify this sensed sexual discomfort. In other words, prognosis (if so can be defined) is excellent when the disorder is diagnosed and treated properly by serious specialists such as andrologists, urologists, sexologists and psychotherapists.
How is premature ejaculation diagnosed?
In diagnosing premature ejaculation, the specialist needs to consider several factors: in this regard, it is often necessary for the multidisciplinary approach needed to study the psychological, physical, physical, and sexual factors affecting one to the other, others, causing a marked lack of ejaculation control. It is worth remembering that ‘premature ejaculation’ means premature sperm emission: therefore, male affection ends the sexual act just before or immediately after penetration, denying the female partner the opportunity to achieve pleasure.
The time between the moment of pure penetration and sperm emission is an important diagnostic method, known as Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time: this alternative method can also be considered for self-diagnosis. A number of statistical surveys have been carried out, from which it emerged that the average duration of a full sexual relationship (whose starting point must coincide with the time of vaginal penetration) is between 5.5 and 6.5 minutes . Incredible data, considering that 90% of males with premature ejaculation consume the ratio in less than a minute.
The diagnosis must be targeted at the type of premature ejaculation: in the previous articles we distinguished the various forms of ejaculatory precocity. We focus attention on premature ejaculation of the primary type: the disorder can have a presumed genetic origin, consequently it will be the duty of the specialist to educate the man with a greater mastery of his own body, delaying as far as possible the infamous ‘ejaculatory point of no return’, besides which the emission of sperm is inevitable.
Early secondary ejaculation, on the other hand, is more complex because it requires a careful psychological analysis of the affectionate person: in this latter case, the multidisciplinary approach is indispensable since the patient will be required for the seminal fluid culture test, urological and andrological and, ultimately, urethral swelling post-prosthetic massage. These clinical trials are useful in recognizing the nature of the disorder: from the analysis of the aforementioned tests, one can understand, for example, when the patient suffers from premature ejaculation due to a genital inflammation.
The list of contraindications, making the administration of Sildenafil & Fluoxetine impossible, includes leukemia, epilepsy, kidney disease, liver dysfunction, hypotension, cardiovascular disease and hypersensitivity to active components. For the full list, please turn to the medical instruction, included in the package.
These are the precautions to be remembered while taking Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg. Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg should be used only when your doctor prescribes it for you. Never take it without prescription. It is advisable to take this pill when you don’t have any allergic problem from Sildenafil citrate and Dapoxetine. Try to avoid heavy meal before and after taking this pill otherwise it will lose the power to get harder and longer erection. Nitrates and Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg are a very bad match and causes severe health hazards. Only men are liable for using Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg.
Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is one of the safest drugs that can be consumed for treatment of male reproductive diseases comprising of ED and premature ejaculation. This pill should never be bought as an over the counter but needs to be taken only after a prescription from a qualified physician. Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is not recommended for men who have cardiovascular or nerve disorders. Also, the physician needs to be informed if the man is already under some form of medication. Some have reported cases of nausea, dizziness, blurred vision and increased heart beats. In such cases, the patient can request the dose to be decreases and if the side-effects continue, they must discontinue the use of this drug
Some of the rare side effects of Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg are headache, diarrhea, nausea and dizziness. Only few users suffer from these side effects. These side effects are common in those people who consume even other drugs with Sildenafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg. Increasing the dosage randomly without consulting a physician also may be a cause of the side effects.
Common Asked Questions
Safe use of Sildenafil & Fluoxetine in HIV patients?
- When taking Sildenafil & Fluoxetine patients will have a much faster reaction time if they also use protease inhibitors as a part of their everyday HIV treatment regime. That’s why it is necessary to discuss possible ins and outs with your doctor to get a better understanding of possible interactions associated with HIV-related medications and Sildenafil & Fluoxetine.
What is the main cause of erectile dysfunction?
- Once you notice that you can’t achieve a firm erection or your penis doesn’t stay erect when needed, it is worth contacting your physician to be properly examined, diagnosed and tested. That’s because only qualified doctors can help you determine the main cause of this unwanted medical condition, and you should remember that possible triggers vary from one man to another.
- Other important information about Erectile Dysfunction read here: strapcart.com/erectile-dysfunction
Can users have multiple erections when taking Sildenafil & Fluoxetine?
- It is possible to have them when undergoing this ED treatment, but its likelihood depends on many individual factors, including your age, overall medical condition and so on. In any case, having sex is a part of people’s nature, so you shouldn’t overdo things instead of making this process pleasurable and fun. To stop being concerned about having multiple orgasms is a good tip.
Coping with altered color perception?
- One aspect about taking Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is that a visual blue tint is a common adverse effect, so that some patients are worried about coping with it. There is no need to worry about that because a blue tint will subside naturally, and you only have to wait for a while. People use different methods to solve this issue, including making love with lights either dimmed or off.
Is Sildenafil & Fluoxetine safe for partners to take?
- Sildenafil & Fluoxetine is intended for the use in men suffering from a specific set of conditions. There are some people who try different meds to spice up their sexual life, but you should use Sildenafil & Fluoxetine only if you suffer from man impotence.
Is it allowed to use lubrication while taking Sildenafil & Fluoxetine?
- All people should be able to enjoy their sexual intercourse when using Sildenafil & Fluoxetine. If you find it easier and more pleasurable to use any lubrication during it, feel free to do that because there are no negative effects associated with this combination.
How much to take?
- It is not advisable to take Sildenafil & Fluoxetine on a daily basis because it starts working around 30 minutes after its use and remains effective for several hours. Male patients should take one pill when needed, and they shouldn’t be tempted to take the second dose if they don’t see any expected reaction at once, because they will be at risk of overdose.
Does Sildenafil & Fluoxetine interact with any nitrate-based medication?
- If you need to take such meds, you are not allowed to use Sildenafil & Fluoxetine, because this drug combination will result in a considerable drop in blood pressure that can be complicated to promptly stabilize. Male patients are not recommended to combine this ED medicine with nitrate drugs to avoid severe drug interactions.
Can OAP’S take Sildenafil & Fluoxetine?
- According to the latest statistics and studies, men of different age may experience erectile issues. Dose adjustment in older citizens is not required as long as they do not have any comorbidities. In fact, most of men using Sildenafil & Fluoxetine belong to an older generation, so that you will find it quite a successful and helpful tool to get back your firm and lasting erections while improving your sexual performance.
Can its intake be combined with alcohol?
- Keep in mind that one of the main causes of erectile problems is that men drink too much alcohol before their sexual intercourse. If you want to get the highest success rates when taking Sildenafil & Fluoxetine, you should avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages or consume them in moderation. The lower your alcoholic intake is, the higher your chances of having a firm and lasting erection are.
Is there any expiry date?
- Just like other medications available on market, Sildenafil & Fluoxetine has an expiry date that is marked on its packaging. All consumers should take it only if this medication is not expired, so that if its expiry date has passed, it is required to dispose of the whole pack at once.
Are there any special recommendations for Sildenafil & Fluoxetine?
- For any person, it is important to look after the body and its overall health. For example, those who drink or smoke too much are more prone to developing certain erectile problems, so that you should lead a healthy lifestyle, as this is what will enable you to get a better outlook and stay sexually active for longer.
Take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Sildenafil & Fluoxetine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Sildenafil & Fluoxetine between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C).
Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets.