Buy Sildenafil Citrate Tablet Online
Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Sildenafil relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Sildenafil under is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
Another brand of sildenafil, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use sildenafil if you are allergic to it, or:
- if you take other medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, such as riociguat
Do not take sildenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”). Taking sildenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
To make sure sildenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease;
- a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver or kidney disease;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Sildenafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking sildenafil, most of whom also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoked or were over 50 years old. It is not clear whether sildenafil is the actual cause of vision loss.
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether sildenafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- P Force
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
A product that may interact with this drug is: riociguat.
Sildenafil can cause a serious drop in your blood pressure when used with nitrates. A serious drop in blood pressure can lead to dizziness, fainting, and rarely heart attack or stroke. Do not use sildenafil with any of the following: certain drugs used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide), recreational drugs called “poppers” containing amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
If you are also taking an alpha blocker medication (such as doxazosin, tamsulosin) to treat an enlarged prostate/BPH or high blood pressure, your blood pressure may get too low which can lead to dizziness or fainting. Your doctor may start treatment with a lower dose of sildenafil to minimize your risk of low blood pressure.
Other medications can affect the removal of sildenafil from your body, which may affect how sildenafil works. Examples include azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin), HIV protease inhibitors (such as ritonavir, saquinavir), hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir), rifampin, among others.
Do not take this medication with any other product that contains sildenafil or other similar medications for erectile dysfunction-ED or pulmonary hypertension (such as tadalafil, vardenafil).
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to sildenafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking sildenafil and get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- vision changes or sudden vision loss; or
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
Common sildenafil side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- headache, dizziness;
- abnormal vision (blurred vision, changes in color vision)
- runny or stuffy nose, nosebleeds;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- muscle pain, back pain; or
- upset stomach.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Hypotension – Consumption of Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medications – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease – Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Surgery – Report the use of Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
- Risk of side effects – The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
- Pediatric use – Use of Sildenafil Citrate 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Before taking sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water (dehydration), penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring, Peyronie’s disease), history of painful/prolonged erection (priapism), conditions that may increase the risk of priapism (such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), eye problems (such as retinitis pigmentosa, sudden decreased vision, NAION).
This drug may make you dizzy or cause vision problems. Alcohol or marijuana can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
This brand of the drug is usually not used in women. During pregnancy, sildenafil should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
How to use Sildenafil Tablet
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking sildenafil and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed. Take sildenafil at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective). Do not take more than once daily.
A high-fat meal may delay how quickly the drug begins to work.
The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice “safe sex” such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.