Buy Tadalafil and Depoxetine Online
Tadalafil relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Tadalafil 40mg+Dapoxetine 60mg goes to work for typical sexual problems. Tadalafil & Dapoxetine Tablets opens blood vessels within the penis that allows for an erection when the necessary sexual stimulation is applied. It is an oral drug used to treat male impotence. Tadalafil-Dapoxetine Pills are composed from solid composites of the tadalafil that exhibits high solubility and rate of dissolution. Delivery in time & customer satisfaction is our specialty.
What is Tadalafil & Dapoxetine?
Tadalafil 40mg+Dapoxetine 60mg Tablets medication should be consumed only with the help of water, this medication should be used at least 30–45 minutes before lovemaking and the effects of this medicine can be experienced for a long period of time that is for almost 36 hours. Tadalafil Tablets works along with sexual stimulation to help achieve an erection. It is usually recommended to start with a dosage of 10mg (half a pill). We strongly recommend you to consult with your health provider to know which dose is suitable for you before taking Tadalafil 40mg + Dapoxetine 60mg Tablets. To get the fastest result, take Tadalafil 40mg+Dapoxetine 60mg Tablets after eating a low-fat meal as it slow downs the effectiveness of Tadalafil 40mg + Dapoxetine 60mg Tablets.
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Tadalafil, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets. Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets are also contraindicated in the following cases:
- Patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions, conduction abnormalities, significant ischemic heart disease or significant valvular disease.
- Administration of Tadalafil & Dapoxetine to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated. Tadalafil has been shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates
- Administration of this medicine along with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as Riociguat is contraindicated.
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI. Similarly, an MAOI should not be administered within 7 days after Tadalafil & Dapoxetine has been discontinued.
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is contraindicated for simultaneous treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc.
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take tadalafil if you are allergic to it.
Taking tadalafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension); or
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid nitrate use during this time.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this);
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart);
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a bleeding disorder;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours;
- a stomach ulcer; or
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.
Sudden vision loss has occurred in a small number of people taking medicines like tadalafil. Most of these people already had certain eye problems or risk factors for blood vessel disorders (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, smoking, or being over 50 years old). It is not clear whether the medicine was the actual cause of vision loss.
Tadalafil is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Tadalafil is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
What other drugs will affect tadalafil?
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
- medicines to treat erectile dysfunction or pulmonary arterial hypertension;
- an antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
- antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
- seizure medicine.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with tadalafil, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Take Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets one to three hours before sexual activity with at least one full glass of water. Tablets must be swallowed whole. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. At least 24 hours must pass since your last dose.
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine may be taken with or without food. Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Tadalafil & Dapoxetine.
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine overdose symptoms are a combination of the overdose symptoms of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride and can include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, feeling light-headed or fainting, somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be taken as necessary. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are unlikely to be of benefit. Hemodialysis contributes negligibly to Tadalafil elimination. No specific antidotes for Tadalafil & Dapoxetine are presently known.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to tadalafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop and get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. You could be having a life-threatening side effect.
Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- an erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss; or
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Common tadalafil side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- nausea, upset stomach;
- stuffy nose; or
- muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs.
Warnings & Precautions
The warnings and precautions to be taken while undergoing treatment with Tadalafil & Dapoxetine are given below:
- Patients should not use Tadalafil & Dapoxetine if sexual activity is inadvisable due to an existing cardiovascular status.
- Patients must seek emergency treatment in case an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Tadalafil & Dapoxetine with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should discontinue Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets and seek medical care immediately in case a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Tadalafil & Dapoxetine must be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should discontinue taking Tadalafil & Dapoxetine and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Use of both the medicines at the same time may lead to hypotension.
- Use of Tadalafil & Dapoxetine with alpha blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (equal to or greater than 5 units) may lead to hypotension
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is only indicated in men with PE along with ED.
- Patients must be advised not to use Tadalafil & Dapoxetine in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity like ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets. These adverse reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.
- Combining alcohol with Tadalafil & Dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients must be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Tadalafil & Dapoxetine
- Prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Tadalafil & Dapoxetine compared to placebo.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been reported in clinical trials. The doctor must advice the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass.
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Tadalafil & Dapoxetine must be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Patients with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Tadalafil & Dapoxetine to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Tadalafil & Dapoxetine with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated.
Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) During Pregnancy
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is a combination medication containing Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Tadalafil has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category B. has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is not indicated for use by women.
There is no evidence to suggest that Dapoxetine exposure has an effect on a partner’s pregnancy based on limited observational data obtained from the clinical trial database. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Tadalafil or Dapoxetine conducted in pregnant women.
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years at the same time. Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg is a a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years in cases where Uncontrolled ejaculation which occurs with minimal sexual stimulation and ejaculating occurs before or during sexual intercourse to the detriment of the patient or his partner.