Buy Udenafil Tablet Online
Udenafil has been approved in several countries to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men. It has not yet been approved by the United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or Health Canada for use in North America. This means that Udenafil can only be used in research studies. This is the first Udenafil study in children or teens that have had Fontan surgery. We would like to learn about the possible benefit of Udenafil for children who have had a Fontan operation. However, we need to determine which dose of Udenafil is best. This study will help us to determine which dose we should use. This study enrolled 36 patients.
Expert advice for Udenafil Tablet
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Udenafil about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Udenafil helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Udenafil if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Udenafil if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
Special precautions for Udenafil Tablet
Alcohol : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnancy :There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Lactation : No information is available on the use of Udenafil 100mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Driving : It is not known whether Udenafil 100mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Kidney : There is limited information available on the use of Udenafil 100mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Liver : There is limited information available on the use of Udenafil 100mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Uses of Udenafil Tablet
Udenafil 100mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Udenafil safe?
- Udenafil is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration. Always consult your doctor regarding its use and safety
2.How to use Udenafil?
- Udenafil should be taken at an initial dose of 100 mg orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity.