Buy Vardenafil Oral Jelly Online
Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg helps relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg will only work if you are sexually aroused. Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg helps treat erectile dysfunction in men with health problems, such as diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Taking vardenafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take vardenafil if you also take riociguat or a nitrate drug such as nitroglycerin.
Stop using vardenafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
How does Vardenafil Oral Jelly work?
Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg contains vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that acts directly on the erectile tissue of the penis, increasing blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection. Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg is more concentrated and absorbs faster into the blood stream; it therefore, works more rapidly than in tablet form, being effective within 15 minutes of consumption.
When should Vardenafil Oral Jelly not be used?
You should not use Vardenafil Oral Jelly if you:
- are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredients in Vardenafil Oral Jelly
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink grapefruit juice as this may interact with Vardenafil Oral Jelly
- are taking medication that may interact with Vardenafil or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia
How should Vardenafil Oral Jelly be taken?
You should take your Vardenafil Oral Jelly approximately 15 minutes before sexual activity with or without food. Open the sachet and allow the contents to dissolve in the mouth, which makes it easy to swallow the contents in a single dose. The effect of Vardenafil Oral Jelly 20mg can last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your Oral Jelly. You should use no more than one sachet a day and only if you plan to have sex. You should not drink alcohol while taking Vardenafil Oral Jelly, as this may its reverse the effectiveness
Before taking this medicine
You should not use vardenafil if you are allergic to it.
Taking vardenafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take vardenafil if you also take riociguat (Adempas), or if you take a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. Nitrates include nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite
To make sure vardenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease, heart rhythm problems;
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- a personal or family history of long QT syndrome;
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease, kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- hearing or vision problems, history of vision loss;
- an eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Vardenafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking or other drugs similar to vardenafil. Most of these people also had certain pre-existing eye problems or risk factors for blood vessel disorders (such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, smoking, or being over 50 years old). It is not clear whether vardenafil is the actual cause of vision loss.
Although vardenafil is not for use in women, this medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby.
Although vardenafil is not for use in women, it is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.
Avoid the certain while taking this drug, as this drug may increase or decrease the efficacy of this drug.
- Nitrate drug such as nitroglycerin for angina.
- Alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- ACE inhibitor verapamil or Diltiazem for high blood pressure.
- Anti-ulcer drug cimetidine.
- Antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin.
- Anti-fungal drug itraconazole or ketoconazole.
- HIV medication ritonavir or indinavir.
Warnings and Precautions
Before using Vardenafil Oral Jelly please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Vardenafil Oral if:
- you are allergic to Vardenafil any inactive ingredient in Vardenafil Oral Jelly;
- you are taking or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart failure, severe liver problems, or end-stage kidney disease that requires dialysis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- flu Syndrome
- increased Creatine Kinase
- upset stomach;
- back pain.
Store Vardenafil Oral Jelly at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F). Keep out of the reach of children.