Buy 9 PM Eye Drop 2.5ml Online
9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) is a medicine for the eyes that comes in the form of eye drops. It contains the active ingredient prostaglandin analogue that is used for containing the pressure in the eye. Those individuals who have excessive pressure in the eyes (called ocular hypertension) or suffer from open-angle glaucoma. Aqueous humuor maintains the optimum pressure levels in the eye. Aqueous humour is a liquid, produced by the ciliary body. There is constant flow of the liquid in our eyes, with special pathways know as the trabecular network. When there is an obstruction in these channels, the aqueous humour fails to drain out and starts building up leading to a rise in ocular pressure. If this pressure keeps on rising, it can cause harm and possible damage to the nerves in the eye. This could even lead to vision problems and complete loss of the same. What 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) does is to act like the natural secretion prostaglandin. These aid the timely draining of the excess aqeues humour. Naturally therefore the ocular pressure is kept under check due to this. Thus further complications associated with conditions such as glaucoma are averted.
Uses of the drug:
Latanoprost – Benzalkonium Chloride is mainly prescribed for the treatment of glaucoma and any other causes of high IOP.
Working of the drug
The medicine works by reducing the amount of fluid in the eye and thereby lowering any pressure inside the eye. It is also used to treat and prevent any eye infection
The manufacturer of 9 PM Eye Drop – 2.5ml (0.005%) is Cooper Pharma, India. You can purchase 9 PM Eye Drop – 2.5ml (0.005%) online also.
Dosage form and strengths
This drug is available in the tablet form in the following strength
- 9 PM Eye Drop – 2.5ml (0.005%)
- Xalatan Eye Drops – Eye drop of 0.005% (2.5 ml)
Side effects of 9 PM Eye Drop
Conjunctival hyperemia , Stinging in the eyes, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Eyelash changes , Eye itching, Burning sensation in eye, Increased iris pigmentation.
Expert advice for 9 PM Eye Drop
- 9 pm helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- 9 pm may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing 9 pm.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using 9 pm and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) Side Effects
Side effects are a normal part of any drug. However not all side effects will be found in every patient. Likewise the severity of side effects is also variable across patients. Hence when taking any drug such as 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost), being aware of the likely side effects is a good idea. 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) can cause certain side effects such as:
- Irritation in the eye
- Tingling sensation in the eyes
- Momentary blurriness in eyes
- Redness of the eyes
- A slight rash or pain in the eyes
- Swelling of the eyelids, iris or the frontal portion of eyes
- Macular edema
- Changes in the eyelashes (thickening or darkening)
- Darkened eyelids
- Edema of the cornea
- Breathlessness or asthma related problems
- Giddiness and headache
- Pain in the chest
- Patients must always tell their ophthalmic doctor about the side effects, even if they might be expected. It is possible that the doctor might advise on lessening the side effects or at least managing them well.