Buy Altraz 1mg
Altraz Tablet is used for Breast cancer in postmenopausal women and other conditions. Altraz Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Altraz Tablet contains Anastrozole as an active ingredient.
Altraz Tablet works by blocking the synthesis of estrogen.
Alkem Labs manufactures Altraz Tablet.
Altraz 1mg Composition
Altraz 1mg Company Name
- Alkem Labs
Altraz 1mg How To Work
Altraz 1mg Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by lowering the amount of estrogen (natural female hormone) produced in the body. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
What Is Altraz 1mg
Altraz 1mg Tablet is used along with other therapies in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This medicine is also used to treat women whose breast cancer has worsened after tamoxifen therapy.
Altraz 1mg How To Take
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Altraz 1mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Altraz 1mg Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Altraz Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Altraz Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Estrogen products
Altraz 1mg Side Effects
- Hot flashes
Altraz 1mg Warning
Before using Altraz Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not take this with any medications that contain estrogen, or with tamoxifen
- Do not use this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not use with estrogen-containing therapies and tamoxifen
- Ischemic heart disease
- Low levels of minerals in your bones
- Use contraception while on this medication
- high blood levels of cholesterol
Altraz 1mg Precaution
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain; a bone fracture; swollen glands;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- signs of a stroke–sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Altraz 1mg Dosage
- Altraz 1mg
Altraz 1mg Uses
Anastrozole is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is often given to women whose cancer has progressed even after taking tamoxifen . Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. This means it blocks the enzyme aromatase (found in the body’s muscle, skin, breast and fat), which is used to convert androgens (hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into estrogens. Tumor cells dependent on estrogens grow less when there is no estrogen.
Altraz 1mg Storage
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Altraz Tablet.
Altraz 1mg Review
“The experience I had was very good and delivery time was good, but the company strapcart.com through which I bought the product altraz 1mg tablet was too good.” – Sallyanne