Buy Azopt Eye Drop 1% Eye Drop Online
Brinzolamideis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Azopt 1%(5ml) eye drop. It is an opthalmic suspension,following topical ocular administration formulated for topical ophthalmic usecontains a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, used to treat glaucoma an eye disorder
This is a summary and does NOT have all possible information about this product. This information does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs.
Indications and Usage
Azopt 1% (5ml) eye drop is used to treat increased pressure in the eye caused by an ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma, both eye conditions cause high pressure within the eye known as intraocular pressure that may lead to an eye pain and harm your vision. This medicament helps in reducing pressure by reducing the formation of aqueous humor secretion and thus relieves from an eye pain due to glaucoma.
Dosage and Administration
1-2 drops in the affected eye once, twice or thrice dailyis the recommended dose of Acetazolamide. It is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Azopt should be taken through ocular route that is through the eye. Always shake bottle well before use and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, it is recommended to gently close the eyes for two minutes after the administration, do not allow the dropper tip of the bottle to touch the eye.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision for some time
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Dry eye may occur in some cases
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular discharge
- Ocular keratitis
- Ocular pain
- Ocular rhinitis
- Chest pain
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Kidney pain
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Tearing and urticaria
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to electrolyte imbalance, development of an acidotic state, and possible nervous system effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Brinzolamideopthalmic suspension is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Azopt Eye Drop 1% (5 ml)
- Brinolar Eye Drop 1% (5ml)
- Brinzolamide should not be used in patients hypersensitive to sulfonamide or other sulfonamide derivatives.
- Warnings and precautions
- Before buying Azopt 1% (5ml)eye drop online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients to avoid allergic reaction if the patient has any, with any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this medicine.
- Brinzolamideis not suitable for those patients having corneal endothelium, there is a possibility for developing corneal edema in patient with low endothelial cell count therefore, use this drug with caution.
- Brinzolamide is not suitable for the patient having severe renal impairment
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand, this may lead to the contamination of the drug
- Do not use this suspension if the bottle is cracked or damaged in any way
- Avoid touching the tip of the bottle