Buy Bimat 3ml
Bimat (with Brush) is an ophthalmic product equivalent to famous brand Careprost. The active ingredient of Bimatis Bimatoprost ophthalmic- 0.03%which is FDA approved. Bimat is very useful to treat the IOP occurring due to glaucoma and also for the treatment of hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is a unique problem of eyelashes that result in theexcessive falling of eyelashes or loss of eyelashes. Bimattreats the eyelash loss and helps to grow longer and thicker eyelashes. The eyelashes become stronger and darker with the use of this eyelash growth serum.
Bimat is quite effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes. The Bimat is equivalent to Careprost in working. The natural prostaglandin is quite effective in making the eyelashes longer and stronger with the regular use. The naturally occurring prostaglandin is also very effective in preventing the infection and inflammation and helps in rebuilding of the follicles of eyelashes.
HOW DOES BIMAT BIMATOPROSTWORK?
As per experts, Bimatoprost is considered to be the safest way to grow and get natural eyelashes. This is known as one of the most effective and result oriented eyelash growth serum in the market today with very low side effects.
Bimat – Bimatoprost 0.03% can be used for eyelashes re-growth. Abnormal or insufficient eyelashes can make your looks dull, Bimat solution work here to repair the follicles of your seyelid so that if can produce enough eyelashes. Bimatoprost is blessed with naturally occurring chemical called prostaglandins, which help in hair growth and increase the hair length.
You can take up Bimat for treating hypotrichosis. A Bimatoprost eye drop isthe right way which can help you find darker, fuller and longer eyelashes. Bimatoprost is highly beneficial and effective, its lashes enhancing abilities is the main center of attraction of this product.
- If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
- Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
- This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
- Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any allergies.
- If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- If you are using any other drugs or medication.
- If you are using any vitamins or supplements.
- To prevent contamination, do not touch the eye dropper or allow it to touch any other objects.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery until you are fully aware of how Bimat Eye Drops (Bimatoprost) affects your eyesight after use. This drug may cause temporarily impaired vision
Though this product has as such no side effects but to be on a safer side we should have an idea of even minor side effects, if any:
- Eye discomforts
- Watery or dry eyes
- Burning sensation in the eyes or dizziness
- Itchy eyes
- Change in the color of the iris
We recommend a doctor’s consultation immediately if the side effects continue or if you face any severe side effects including:
- Eye pain
- Vision clarity
- Discharge from the eyes
- Problems with lighting
- Eye swelling
- Pink or red eyes
- Blurred vision
There are no reviews yet.