Buy Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin Injection is used for Erectile dysfunction and other conditions. Bioglandin Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Bioglandin Injection contains Alprostadil as an active ingredient.
Bioglandin Injection works by widening the blood vessels and increasing the blood flow to penis.
United Biotech manufactures Bioglandin Injection.
Bioglandin Injection Composition
Bioglandin Injection Company Name
- United Biotech
Bioglandin Injection How To Work
Alprostadil is a prostaglandin (PGE-1). It works by relaxing certain muscles in the penis and widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the penis and helps to cause an erection. When the effect of the alprostadil wears off, blood flow returns to normal and the erection disappears.
What Is Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin 500mcg Injection is used in the treatment of erectile issues in males. The drug is considered as a prostaglandin (PGE-1). Bioglandin 500mcg Injection increases the flow of blood to the penis as it relaxes some muscles and widen the blood vessels effectively. As the effect of Bioglandin 500mcg Injection starts to reduce the blood flow through the penis also decreases and the erection goes away.
Bioglandin Injection How To Take
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Mechanism Action Of Bioglandin Injection
Alprostadil is similar to a natural substance found in the body called prostaglandin E1 and belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It widens blood vessels and increases blood flow to the penis making it easier to have an erection.
Bioglandin Injection Side Effects
- Penile pain,
- Muscle cramp,
- Injection site hematoma,
- Penile disorder.
Bioglandin Injection Warning And Precaution
Before using biogladin:
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have inflammation or infection of the penis, kidney problems, urinary problems (eg, inflammation or narrowing of the urethra), or a history of prolonged or painful erections
- if you use other medicine for erectile problems
- if you have a blood-borne disease (eg, HIV, hepatitis)
- Alprostadil may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use alprostadil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do Not use more than the recommended dose or change your dose without checking with your doctor.
- Seek medical attention if you experience a painful erection or have an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours (priapism). If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Alprostadil does not protect against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) (eg, HIV) or blood-borne diseases (eg, hepatitis B). Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have an STD or blood-borne disease.
- If your partner experiences vaginal dryness or painful vaginal sensations, talk with your doctor. It might be necessary to use a water-based lubricant during sexual intercourse.
- You will need to have regular check-ups with your doctor while you are using alprostadil. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use alprostadil with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Alprostadil is not approved for use in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Alprostadil has benzyl alcohol in it. Benzyl alcohol may cause serious and sometimes fatal side effects in newborns or infants. If you have questions, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
Bioglandin Injection Dosage
Bioglandin Injection Uses
Biogladine injection are used in Erectile Dysfunction (impoence) in men.
Bioglandin Injection Storage
Before mixing, store alprostadil at 25 degrees C. Brief storage at temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees C is permitted. After mixing, you may store alprostadil below 25 degrees C for up to 24 hours. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep alprostadil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Bioglandin Injection Review
“I received product biogladin in less than 2 weeks and love the product. I did research and this was the cheapest shipping I found from strapcart.com ” – Ginger Ranshaw