Buy Careprost 3ml (with brush) Online
Bimatoprost is an effective substance of Careprost is recommended for the treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma. It is applied in the form of eye drops. The active ingredient, Bimatoprost is considered to be a remedy against eye disease like glaucoma. One of the side effects of the medicine was that patients obtained longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes. Since then, researchers have reformulated the product, and now it has been widely used to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. This positive effect of the medicine makes it well known in the cosmetic industry.
What is Careprost used for?
Careprost 0.03% is indicated for the treatment of hypotrichosis, a condition where a person does not have enough hair of eyelashes. It helps you to achieve longer eyelashes, which become noticeably darker and thicker. This eye care treatment enhances the hair development to extend the length of eyelashes and grow new eyelashes. The product comprised of Bimatoprost and was designed to treat glaucoma patients. Glaucoma is an eye disorder that slowly steels your vision, and this medicine helps to regulate the fluid flow inside the eye while maintaining the normal eye pressure. This cosmetic treatment is very affordable giving the best promising results.
Bimatoprost should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the formulation.
- Do not use this suspension if the bottle is cracked or damaged in any way
- Do not use sulfa drugs while using this medicine
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Bimatoprostcannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Careprost (With Brush) 3ml (0.03%) it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- This drug is not suitable for those who are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug should be used with caution in these conditions.
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand, this may lead to the contamination of the drug
- Wash your hand with soap and water before administration of this drug
- Shake well before use
- Put the cap on the bottle right away after the use
- Avoid touching the tip of the bottle
This drug may show increased pigmentation of the iris that may lead to iris color change, the brown pigmentation around the pupil may spread, these are some conditions that may occur so use this drug with caution and only under the guidance of your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- May cause blurred vision for some time
- May experience the bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Dry eye may occur in some cases
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular discharge
- Ocular pain
Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious :
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Eyelid skin darkening
- Iris color change
- Sensitivity to light
- Pink eye
- Eye tearing
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect Bimatoprost:
Using other drug with this medicament may show some interaction, so avoid Co-administration of drugs while using Bimatoprost, without contacting your doctor. It is advised to let your doctor know about all your prescription and non-prescription drug.
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Bimatoprost.
Careprost (With Brush) 3ml (0.03%) that comes with an applicator brush, comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Bimatoprost, which is quite similar to prostaglandin and helpful in increasing the eyelashes and make them stronger, darker and thicker. The applicator brush with the CareprostBimatoprostOpthalmic solution can be used by drawing a straight line along the upper eyelid.
Careprost 3ml (0.03%) opthalmic solution should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open. After the application the brush must be washed and placed in the dirt free container.
Careprost (With Brush) 3ml (0.03%) opthalmic solution is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Private Limited, Sun Pharma is an Indian multinational company located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Careprost (with brush) 3 ml (0.03%) from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.