Buy Daruvir 600mg Online
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is used for the treatment of HIV infections. It works to treat HIV infections by inhibiting the activity of protease enzyme, which is the primary enzyme related to HIV infections.
Do not use Daruvir 600mg Tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in it. Before using Daruvir 600mg Tablet tell your doctor if you are using any prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, or other herbal and dietary pills and supplements, if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, if you suffer from diabetes, or if you have any upcoming surgeries. Also let your doctor know your history of medical problems, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions. Extreme caution should be taken while administering this medication to the elderly.
Daruvir 600mg Tablet should be taken in doses prescribed by the doctor. Dosage depends on conditions such as medical condition, diet, age, and counteraction with other medicines.
Possible side effects of Daruvir 600mg Tablet include nausea, lightheadedness, fatigue, hepatoxicity, hemophilia, diabetes mellitus, and abdominal pain. If you experience side effects other than the ones listed above, you need to contact your doctor for immediate medical assistance.
How to use Daruvir Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Daruvir 600mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Daruvir Tablet works
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of HIV virus in human cells. Thus stops the HIV virus from producing new viruses.
It works by stopping the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying. This helps in reducing the chances of development of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and other HIV-related illnesses.
How should I take darunavir?
– Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Darunavir must be taken together with another medication called ritonavir. Take the medicines together at the same time every day.
– Take darunavir tablets with a full glass (8 ounces) of water or milk. Swallow the darunavir tablet whole. Do not break or chew.
– Darunavir works best if you take it with food.
– While using darunavir, you may need frequent blood tests.
– Use darunavir regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
– HIV/AIDS is usually treated with a combination of drugs. Use all medications as directed by your doctor. Read the medication guide or patient instructions provided with each medication. Do not change your doses or medication schedule without your doctor’s advice. Every person with HIV or AIDS should remain under the care of a doctor.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
– Take the missed dose of darunavir and ritonavir as soon as you remember and take your next dose at the regularly scheduled time. Always take darunavir and ritonavir together.
– If you take darunavir once daily and you are more than 12 hours late in taking your medications, skip the missed dose and take the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
– If you take darunavir twice daily and you are more than 6 hours late in taking your medications, skip the missed dose and take the next regularly scheduled dose.
Major & minor side effects for Daruvir 600 mg Tablet
- Skin Rash
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Runny Nose
- Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
- Observed in a small fraction of population.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Expert advice for Daruvir Tablet
- Darunavir is not a cure for HIV infection and patients can still pass on HIV when taking this medicine.
- Taking darunavir may cause a skin rash; contact your doctor whenever you develop a rash.
- Caution is to be observed in patients taking raltegravir along with darunavir as it enhances the risk of developing rash by many folds.
- Inform your doctor before taking this drug if you are an elderly patient ? 65 years of age, if you had liver disease including hepatitis B or C or have hemophilia or if you are allergic to sulfa drugs.
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes as darunavir can increase sugar levels in the blood.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any symptoms of infection (for example enlarged lymph nodes and fever), face changes in body fat like redistribution, accumulation or loss.
Frequently asked questions for Daruvir
Does darunavir cause hair loss?
Darunavir doesn’t seem to have the potential for causing hair loss.