Buy Dinex EC 250 Online
Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine which is used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. This medicine is not a cure for HIV but prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. Monitoring of liver function is necessary while receiving this medicine.
What should my health care professional know before I take didanosine, ddI?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- frequently drink alcoholic beverages
- high cholesterol
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
- an unusual or allergic reaction to didanosine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take didanosine tablets by mouth; you should take at least 2 tablets for each dose. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Didanosine tablets must be thoroughly chewed or crushed and swallowed with a drink of water, or disolved in water. To disolve, add 2 tablets to at least 1 ounce (30 ml) of water. Stir until the tablets disolve, then drink immediately. If you would like more flavor, you may further mix the solution with 1 ounce (30 ml) of clear apple juice and then drink. Take didanosine tablets on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after food; do not take with food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber’s advice.
Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Side effects of Dinex EC (250 mg)
- Most Common : Inflammation of pancreas, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, rash, urea in blood, liver failure and blurred vision.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
Daily dose is based on body weight.
Adult: PO- As tab/cap: patients with body weight more than 60kg: 250 mg/day. Patients with body weight less than 60 kg: 250 mg/day.
How to use Dinex EC (250 mg)?
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on en empty stomach.
When is Dinex EC (250 mg) not to be taken? (Contraindications)
List of substitutes for Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet
Below is the list of medicines, which have the same composition, strength and form as Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet, and hence can be used as its substitute.
What is it prescribed for?
Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Warnings and Precautions for Dinex EC (250 mg)
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of advanced HIV infection (AIDS), kidney, liver problems, gallstones, nerve problems, high blood cholesterol, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children especially less than 2 yeas old, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- It may cause severe side effects such as severe liver impairment, lactic acidosis in patients who are over weight, and in women. Those patients should consult with their doctor before taking this medication.
- Avoid sexual contact with your partner during the treatment to prevent the spread of HIV infection.
- Need to perform periodic eye exams.
- Monitor liver function, complete blood cell counts, and blood clotting while taking this medication.
Warnings for special population
Pregnancy – This medicine is recommended in pregnant women only if necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – This medicine is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Non-cirrhotic Portal Hypertension – Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet should be used with caution due to the increased risk of portal hypertension. Close monitoring of liver enzymes, serum bilirubin, albumin, and complete blood count is recommended during treatment with this medicine. Seek emergency medical treatment in case of any unusual side effects.
Pancreatitis – Dinex Ec 250 mg Tablet should be used with extreme caution due to the increased risk of pancreatitis. Report any symptoms such as severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, etc. to the doctor immediately. Therapy may be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.