Buy Glizid 40mg Online
Glizid 40mg Tablet is an oral anti-diabetic, it is used to lower the blood sugar level. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. It may be used along with Insulin or other medicines in order to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. A controlled diet and exercise routine may give better results.
How to take Gliclazide?
Gliclazide is an anti-diabetic medicine and belongs to sulfonylurea class of insulin secretagogues. Gliclazide acts by stimulating the pancreatic cells to release insulin. The endogenously produced insulin helps in lowering the glucose concentration in the blood.
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Gliclazide as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Gliclazide tablet should be taken before breakfast or first meal of the day.
If you miss a dose of Gliclazide, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Glizid helps to control blood sugar level and avoid long-term complications.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) along with Glizid.
- Take Glizid 30 minutes before meal, preferably your first large meal of the day.
- Learn how to identify and manage symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) such as sweating, rapid heartbeat, weakness, blurry vision, and headache, and teach your family as well.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Glizid.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver diseases.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Changes in vision
- Decreased heartbeat
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
Nausea And Flushing With Alcohol. Hypoglycaemic Effect Increased By Salicylates, Phenylbutazone, Clofibrate, Sulphonamides, Oral Anticoagulants And MAOIs. Hypoglycaemic Effect Diminished By Rifampicin, Barbiturates, Alcohol, Diuretics, Diazoxide, Corticosteroids, Β-Blockers, Oestrogens And Sympathomimetic Drugs; Dose Adjustment May Be Required.
Caution should be exercised in patients with the history of liver, kidney problems any allergy during, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Monitor blood sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may prescribe a safer alternative based on your clinical condition.
- Breast-feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. Your doctor may prescribe a safer alternative based on your clinical condition.
Monitor Blood Glucose Concentration. May Require Insulin During Metabolic Stress. Care When Transferring From Combination Therapy. Increased Risk Of Severe Hypoglycaemia In Elderly, Debilitated Patients, Patients With Hepatic Or Renal Impairment. Risk Of Hypogylcaemia When Caloric Intake Is Deficient, After Strenuous Exercise, When Taken With Ethanol Or When >1 Antidiabetic Drug Is Used.
Before using Glizid M 40 Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Blurred vision
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Discontinue use of this drug if jaundice or hepatitis occurs
- If you also take anticoagulant, adjustment of the anticoagulant dosage may be necessary
- Patients with hepatic and renal impairment should be carefully monitored
- Patients with hepatic impairment
Frequently Asked Questions
I am on Gliclazide for type 2 diabetes. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- Continue using Gliclazide until your doctor advises you to stop using it. Abrupt discontinuation would lead to changes in the blood sugar levels.
How should Gliclazide be stored?
- Store the drug at room temperature and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
What are the other formulations available for Gliclazide?
- Gliclazide medicine is available as tablets and capsules.
Is it safe to alter the dose of Gliclazide?
- No, you should not alter the dose of Gliclazide unless instructed by the doctor.
Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while on Gliclazide drug?
- Gliclazide is used to lower the blood sugar level in type 2 diabetes patients. However, you must check your blood glucose levels on regular basis to reduce the risk of hypoglycaemia (decrease in blood sugar levels).
- Gliclazide Is An Anti-Diabetic Medicine .
- Gliclazide Is Used In The Management Of Type 2 Diabetes.
Dolly Daisy –
The products that I purchased were neatly packaged and accurate. I had the opportunity to speak with a customer service representative who was courteous and provided prompt efficient service. I will continue to use this pharmacy for future purchases
Richard Brown –
Fantastic service, fast delivery good product the best part is the affordable prices i would recommend To anybody.
Daren Smith –
I have been using Strapcart for several time. Service is great and shipping time has gotten better the last couple of years.Was surprised how fast it came.
Shayndi Raice –
The package takes a while to arrive, but it certainly arrived as promised and in good condition. Well worth the savings if you can afford the month long process!
Silvia Grohs –
Product works,arrived in good time.Love their service and fast shipping.Great delivery, easy transaction.Fast , excellent service. Will definitely use again!
Brandon Zoras –
This company is best. If you ever have a prescription, please check on here first before you go buy somewhere else.Easy transaction..Efficient and reliable.
Neetu Mishra –
Strapcart store. Products are very high quality for a very affordable price.
Quick delivery. I will definitely be back. Thank you!