Buy Glizid 80mg Online
Glizid 80mg Tablet falls in the category of oral hypoglycemic. This medication is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Glizid 80mg Tablet helps to control the blod sugar levels in the body. It activates the pancreas to secrete more insulin and also supports the body in utilizing insulin more effectively.
Glizid 80mg Tablet is used when other methods of treatment such as diet, weight loss and exercise have failed to produce the desired results. The dosage of Glizid 80mg Tablet varies from 80mg to 320 mg on a daily basis. If one is to take a dose more than 160 mg then the dose is divided into two equal parts. It is recommended to avoid modifying the dose without consulting the doctor. Also, in case you miss a dose, avoid taking two doses in order to compensate for the missed dose.
Nausea And Flushing With Alcohol. Hypoglycaemic Effect Increased By Salicylates, Phenylbutazone, Clofibrate, Sulphonamides, Oral Anticoagulants And MAOIs. Hypoglycaemic Effect Diminished By Rifampicin, Barbiturates, Alcohol, Diuretics, Diazoxide, Corticosteroids, Β-Blockers, Oestrogens And Sympathomimetic Drugs; Dose Adjustment May Be Required.
Monitor Blood Glucose Concentration. May Require Insulin During Metabolic Stress. Care When Transferring From Combination Therapy. Increased Risk Of Severe Hypoglycaemia In Elderly, Debilitated Patients, Patients With Hepatic Or Renal Impairment. Risk Of Hypogylcaemia When Caloric Intake Is Deficient, After Strenuous Exercise, When Taken With Ethanol Or When >1 Antidiabetic Drug Is Used.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Changes in vision
- Decreased heartbeat
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
- The missed dose can be taken as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dosage then the missed dose can be skipped.
- It is recommended to discontinue the medicine and contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms like dizziness, confusion, increased heartbeat, tremor and sweating after taking the medicine should be reported immediately.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Gliclazide or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Gliclazide.
- Avoid Gliclazide during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of Gliclazide.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking Gliclazide if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take Gliclazide if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Glizid M 80 Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
- Gliclazide: No
- Metformin: Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Glizid M 80 Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
- Gliclazide: No
- Metformin: Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Can Glizid M 80 Tablet be used for type 2 diabetes mellitus and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus?
- Yes, type 2 diabetes mellitus and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus are among the most common reported uses for Glizid M 80 Tablet. Please do not use Glizid M 80 Tablet for type 2 diabetes mellitus and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus without consulting first with your doctor. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as common uses for Glizid M 80 Tablet.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
- If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Glizid M 80 Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Glizid M 80 Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
- Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
- Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
- Gliclazide Is An Anti-Diabetic Medicine .
- Gliclazide Is Used In The Management Of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- Do not use Gliclazide tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.