Buy Glycomet GP 1 Online
Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet is used for Maturity onset diabetes, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus, Type 2 diabetes, Treating the type 2 diabetes mellitus, Polycystic ovary syndrome and other conditions. Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Glycomet-Gp 1 Tablet Sr is a drug that is used on treating patients suffering from type 2 Diabetes, who cant control blood sugar levels through diet and exercise alone. Hence this drug is used to enhance the positive effects of diet and exercise with respect to blood sugar. It is also used in combination with other anti-diabetic medicines. It is a type of sulfonylurea anti diabetic medicine, that helps the pancreas in releasing insulin thus helping reduce the blood sugar level. It belongs to a class of drugs known as sulfonylureas.
Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet contains Glimepiride and Metformin as active ingredients.
Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas; decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood;
USV manufactures Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet.
How to take Glycomet GP 1?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Glimepiride + Metformin combination as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take Glimepiride + Metformin combination with or without food.
If you miss a dose of Glimepiride + Metformin combination, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of Glimepiride + Metformin combination may include:
- Extreme weakness
Concomitant Admin With Propranolol Increases Cmax, AUC, And T1/2 Of Glimepiride. Aspirin Increases The Mean AUC Of Glimepiride. Furosemide Increases The Cmax Of Metformin. Potentially Fatal: NSAIDS, Salicylates, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol, Coumarins, Probenecid, MAOs, And Beta Blockers Potentiate The Hypoglycemic Action Of Glimepiride.
- Hypersensitivity Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Renal Dysfunction
- CHF (CHF)
- Patients Undergoing Radiological Studies
- Acute Or Chronic Metabolic Acidosis
Warnings & Precautions
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver and kidney disease, ketoacidosis, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Glimepiride + Metformin combination or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of Glimepiride + Metformin combination.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Glimepiride + Metformin combination causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid Glimepiride + Metformin combination during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take Glimepiride + Metformin combination if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
- Metallic Taste
- Isolated Transaminase Elevations
- Cholestatic Jaundice
- Allergic Skin Reactions
- Photosensitivity Reactions
- Haemolytic Anaemia
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Blurred Vision
- Potentially Fatal
- Lactic Acidosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should Glimepiride + Metformin combination be stored?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination should be stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking Glimepiride + Metformin combination?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination works effectively when taken with proper diet and exercise regimen.
What are the other formulations of Glimepiride + Metformin combination available?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination is available as tablet and capsule dosage forms.
Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking Glimepiride + Metformin combination?
- Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar level is advised while on Glimepiride + Metformin combination.
Can I take Glimepiride + Metformin combination for type 1 diabetes?
- No, Glimepiride + Metformin combination is indicated only for patients with type 2 diabetes.
Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.