Buy Glycomet GP 2 Online
Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr is a drug that is used on treating patients suffering from type 2 Diabetes, who cant control blood sugar levels through diet and exercise alone. Hence this drug is used to enhance the positive effects of diet and exercise with respect to blood sugar. It is also used in combination with other anti-diabetic medicines. It is a type of sulfonylurea anti diabetic medicine, that helps the pancreas in releasing insulin thus helping reduce the blood sugar level. It belongs to a class of drugs known as sulfonylureas.
Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr is a drug that is used on treating patients suffering from type 2 Diabetes,who can?t control sugar levels through diet and exercise alone. Hence this drug is used to enhance the effects of diet and exercise. It is also used along with other anti-diabetic medicines. It is a type of sulfonylurea anti diabetic medicine which helps the pancreas in releasing insulin thus helping reduce the blood sugar level.It belongs to a class of drugs known as sulfonylureas. Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr is available in oral tablet form.
How to take Glycomet GP 2?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Glimepiride + Metformin combination as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take Glimepiride + Metformin combination with or without food.
If you miss a dose of Glimepiride + Metformin combination, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of Glimepiride + Metformin combination may include:
- Extreme weakness
Warnings & Precautions
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver and kidney disease, ketoacidosis, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Renal And Hepatic Impairment. Avoid Alcohol Consumption. Hypoglycaemic Episodes.
Hypersensitivity Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA); Renal Dysfunction; CHF (CHF), Patients Undergoing Radiological Studies; Acute Or Chronic Metabolic Acidosis. Pregnancy, Lactation.
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause severe cough as a side effect. It should be promptly reported to the doctor
Difficulty in swallowing
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause difficulty while swallowing food. It should be promptly reported to the doctor.
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause diarrhea along with stomach discomfort, nausea, and vomiting.
Impaired liver function
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause an increase in serum Transaminase and other components indicating an impaired liver function.
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause pain in the joints.
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause pain in muscles along with cramps and twitches.
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause running nose and difficulty in breathing.
Difficulty in breathing
- Glycomet-Gp 2 Tablet Sr can cause lack of sleep in some patients.
Glycomet Gp2 Forte Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Maturity onset diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Treating the type 2 diabetes mellitus
Frequently Asked Questions
How should Glimepiride + Metformin combination be stored?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination should be stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking Glimepiride + Metformin combination?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination works effectively when taken with proper diet and exercise regimen.
What are the other formulations of Glimepiride + Metformin combination available?
- Glimepiride + Metformin combination is available as tablet and capsule dosage forms.
Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking Glimepiride + Metformin combination?
- Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar level is advised while on Glimepiride + Metformin combination.
Can I take Glimepiride + Metformin combination for type 1 diabetes?
- No, Glimepiride + Metformin combination is indicated only for patients with type 2 diabetes.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.