Buy Glypride 1mg Online
Glypride Tablet is used for Treating the type 2 diabetes mellitus, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus and other conditions. Glypride Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Glypride Tablet contains Glimepiride as an active ingredient.
Glypride Tablet works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas.
Sun Pharma manufactures Glypride Tablet.
How to take Glypride?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Glimepiride as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. This drug is usually taken once a day with the first meal of the day.
If you miss a dose of Glimepiride, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of Glimepiride may include:
- Extreme weakness
NSAIDs, Salicylates, Sulphonamides, Chloramphenicol, Coumarin, Probenecid, CYP2C9 Inhibitors, Fibric Acid Derivatives, Pegvisomant, TCAs, MAOIs And Β-Adrenergic Blockers May Potentiate The Hypoglycaemic Action Of Glimepiride. Thiazides And Other Diuretics, Corticosteroids, Phenothiazines, Thyroid Products, Oestrogens, Oral Contraceptives, Phenytoin, Nicotinic Acid, Sympathomimetics, Rifampicin, CYP2C9 Inducers And Isoniazid May Reduce Hypoglycaemic Effect Of Glimepiride. May Increase The Serum Levels Of Ciclosporin. Serum Levels May Be Increased By Fluconazole.
- Glypride helps to control blood sugar level and avoid long-term complications.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) along with Glypride.
- Take Glypride 30 minutes before meal, preferably your first large meal of the day.
- Learn how to identify and manage symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) such as sweating, rapid heartbeat, weakness, blurry vision, and headache, and teach your family as well.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Glypride.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver diseases.
- Alcohol intake may increase or decrease the blood sugar lowering action in an unpredictable way.
- Glypride 1mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Glypride 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Monitoring of the breastfed infant’s blood glucose is advisable during maternal therapy with Glypride 1mg Tablet
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is low or high. If this happens, do not drive.
- Glypride 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Glypride 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Glypride 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. These patients can experience very low blood sugar levels which may become normal after a long time.
- Glypride 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Glypride 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Glypride 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease. These patients can experience very low blood sugar levels which may become normal after a long time.
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any radiological procedures, you must inform the doctor about the usage of Glimepiride medicine.
- Avoid Glimepiride during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Flu like symptoms
- Allergic skin reaction
- Elevated liver
- Weight gain
Frequently Asked Questions
How should Glimepiride be stored?
- Glimepiride is stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking Glimepiride?
- You must follow dietary recommendations provided by your dietician. Glimepiride works effectively when used along with proper diet and exercise.
What are the other formulations of Glimepiride available?
- Glimepiride is available in tablet and capsule dosage forms.
Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking Glimepiride?
- Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar levels is advised while on Glimepiride.
Is it safe to alter the dose of Glimepiride?
- Altering the dose of Glimepiride medicine may lead to low blood sugar levels (hypoglycaemia).