Buy Glypride 4mg Online
Glypride 4MG Tablet is a long-acting oral anti-diabetic which lower the blood sugar level. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. It may be used along with Insulin or other medicines in order to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. A controlled diet and exercise routine may give better results.
How Glypride Tablet works?
Glypride 4mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication (sulphonylurea). It works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose.
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Glimepiride as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. This drug is usually taken once a day with the first meal of the day.
If you miss a dose of Glimepiride, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of Glimepiride may include:
- Extreme weakness
- Glypride helps to control blood sugar level and avoid long-term complications.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) along with Glypride.
- Take Glypride 30 minutes before meal, preferably your first large meal of the day.
- Learn how to identify and manage symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) such as sweating, rapid heartbeat, weakness, blurry vision, and headache, and teach your family as well.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Glypride.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver diseases.
- Individuals suffering from the diabetic coma, and diabetic ketoacidosis should not take Glypride.
- Patients with severe sunburns, high acid levels should avoid taking Glypride medicine.
- Individuals who have had severe allergic reactions to sulfonamide medicine such as Acetazolamide and Celecoxib may be allergic to Glypride too.
- Do not consume alcohol as it may affect blood glucose levels.
- Patients with type 1 diabetes should not use the Glypride drug.
- Avoid taking anticoagulants, beta-blockers, and corticosteroids while on Glypride medication. Concomitant use of these drugs may cause drug-drug interactions.
NSAIDs, Salicylates, Sulphonamides, Chloramphenicol, Coumarin, Probenecid, CYP2C9 Inhibitors, Fibric Acid Derivatives, Pegvisomant, TCAs, MAOIs And Β-Adrenergic Blockers May Potentiate The Hypoglycaemic Action Of Glimepiride. Thiazides And Other Diuretics, Corticosteroids, Phenothiazines, Thyroid Products, Oestrogens, Oral Contraceptives, Phenytoin, Nicotinic Acid, Sympathomimetics, Rifampicin, CYP2C9 Inducers And Isoniazid May Reduce Hypoglycaemic Effect Of Glimepiride. May Increase The Serum Levels Of Ciclosporin. Serum Levels May Be Increased By Fluconazole.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver and kidney disease, ketoacidosis, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- GI Pain
- Maculopapular Eruptions
- Haemolytic Anaemia
- Changes In Accommodation
- Blurred Vision
Frequently Asked Questions
How should Glimepiride be stored?
- Glimepiride is stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking Glimepiride?
- You must follow dietary recommendations provided by your dietician. Glimepiride works effectively when used along with proper diet and exercise.
What are the other formulations of Glimepiride available?
- Glimepiride is available in tablet and capsule dosage forms.
Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking Glimepiride?
- Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar levels is advised while on Glimepiride.
Is it safe to alter the dose of Glimepiride?
- Altering the dose of Glimepiride medicine may lead to low blood sugar levels (hypoglycaemia).
Glimepiride drug is used to control blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. It is prescribed along with healthy diet and exercises. Controlling high blood sugar levels prevents complications such as kidney diseases, nerve problems, and blindness.
Glypride 4mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
It is used in addition to diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes.