Buy Just Tears Eye Drop 10ml Online
Just Tears Lubricant Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease
It is used as a lubricant to relive irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun.
Side effects of Just Tears Eye Drop
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Just Tears Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
Expert advice for Just Tears Eye Drop
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or
Vision May Be Temporarily Blurred When This Product Is First Used. Also, Minor Burning/Stinging/Irritation May Temporarily Occur. If Any Of These Effects Persist Or Worsen, Tell Your Doctor Or Pharmacist Promptly.
If Your Doctor Has Directed You To Use This Medication, Remember That He Or She Has Judged That The Benefit To You Is Greater Than The Risk Of Side Effects. Many People Using This Medication Do Not Have Serious Side Effects.
Tell Your Doctor Right Away If Any Of These Unlikely But Serious Side Effects Occur: Eye Pain, Change In Vision, Continued Eye Redness/Irritation.
Before Using This Product, Tell Your Doctor Or Pharmacist If You Are Allergic To It; Or If You Have Any Other Allergies. This Product May Contain Inactive Ingredients, Which Can Cause Allergic Reactions Or Other Problems. Talk To Your Pharmacist For More Details.
If You Have Any Health Problems, Consult Your Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Using This Product.
This Product (Especially Ointments) May Temporarily Cause Blurred Vision Right After Being Placed In The Eye(S). Do Not Drive, Use Machinery, Or Do Any Activity That Requires Clear Vision Until You Are Sure You Can Perform Such Activities Safely
Some Products Contain Preservatives That May Damage Contact Lenses Or Cause Irritation In Persons With Allergies. For More Information, Check Your Product Package Or Talk With Your Health Care Professional.
This Medication Is Usually Used Only As Needed.
Refer To Storage Information Printed On The Package. Protect From Light And Moisture. Protect Ointments From Freezing. Some Preservative-Free Drops That Come In Single-Use Vials/Droppers Should Be Discarded Either Immediately After Use Or Up To 12 Hours After Opening. Check Your Product Package To See When You Should Discard Your Preservative-Free Product. If You Have Any Questions About Storage, Ask Your Pharmacist. Keep All Drug Products Away From Children And Pets.
Do Not Flush Medications Down The Toilet Or Pour Them Into A Drain Unless Instructed To Do So. Properly Discard This Product When It Is Expired Or No Longer Needed. Consult Your Pharmacist Or Local Waste Disposal Company For More Details About How To Safely Discard Your Product.