Buy Megalis 10mg
Megalis 10mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Megalis 10mg Composition
Megalis 10mg Company Name
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Megalis 10mg How To Work
Megalis 10mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
What Is Megalis 10mg
Megalis 10mg Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Megalis 10mg Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
It is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with Megalis 10mg Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
Megalis 10mg How To Take
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Megalis 10mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Megalis 10mg Drug Interactions
Allergy – Megalis 10mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
Organic nitrates – Megalis 10mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are currently using any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
Riociguat – Megalis 10mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Megalis 10mg Side Effects
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing s
- Prolonged and painful erection
Megalis 10mg Warning And Precaution
Ask your healthcare provider if it is safe for you to have sexual activity. You should not take Megalis by Macleods if your healthcare provider has told you not to have sexual activity because of your health problems. You should not take Megalis by Macleods if:
- have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- has had a stroke
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or require dialysis
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss including a condition called NAION
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding problem
- have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- has had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- take any medicines called “nitrates”
- use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to the active ingredient Tadalafil or any of its inactive ingredient
- have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
Do not use other ED medicines or ED treatments while taking Megalis by Macleods. Do not drink too much alcohol when taking Megalis by Macleods (for example 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
Megalis 10mg Dosage
- Megalis 10mg
- Megalis 20mg
Megalis 10mg Safety Information
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
Megalis 10mg Uses
- Megalis 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Megalis 10mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Megalis 10mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
Megalis 10mg Storage
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
Megalis 10mg Review
“I am 42, and for the last couple of months I’ve had a problem of ED. My physician suggested to take medication. Megalis 10mg is available at good price. I found it working for me for 10 hours. I haven’t had any side effects. Highly recommend it if you are in a similar situation.” – Richard