Buy Natclovir 250mg Online
Natclovir 250 mg Capsule is an antiviral medicine used for the prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection which may occur after an organ transplantation. It is also used to treat CMV eye infection in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of seizure disorders due to the increased risk of recurrent seizures.
Uses of the drug:
Ganciclovir is used in the prevention and treatment of life-threatening or sight-threatening cytomegalovirus infections in adults who are having a reduced immunity and in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It is also used for the treatment of acute herpes keratitis, it is an inflammation of the cornea of the eye such as dendritic and geographic ulcers.
Working of the drug:
Ganciclovir is an antiviral drug that belongs to a class called synthetic nucleoside analogues. It works by blocking the viral DNA multiplication process essential for the virus to grow and multiply. Ganciclovir thus stops the virus from spreading in the body.
Natclovir (250 mg) side effects
Serious side effects affecting the blood have been reported with the use of Natclovir (250 mg). Decreased levels of blood cells (white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets) have occurred. Your doctor may monitor your blood with blood tests.
Stop taking Natclovir (250 mg) and seek emergency medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- paleness and fatigue that may be signs of anemia (a low level of red blood cells);
- unusual bleeding or bruising;
- fever or signs of infection;
- or numbness or tingling in a part of your body.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Natclovir (250 mg) and talk to your doctor if you experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or decreased appetite; increased sweating; itching; or decreased sperm production or infertility.
Side effects of Natclovir (250 mg)
- Body as a Whole: Fever, chills, infection, enlarged abdomen, weakness, chest pain, edema, headache, injection site inflammation, uneasiness and pain.
- Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, loss of appetite, vomiting, abnormal liver function test, mouth ulcer, constipation, indigestion and eructation.
- Blood: Decrease in all types of blood cells.
- Respiratory: Increased cough and difficulty in breathing.
- Central Nervous System: Abnormal dreams, anxiety, confusion, depression, dizziness, dry mouth, sleeplessness, epilepsy, drowsiness, abnormal thinking and tremor.
- Skin: Hair loss and dry skin.
- Eye and ENT: Abnormal vision, taste perversion and ringing in the ear.
- Metabolic: Changes in liver enzymes and weight loss.
- Heart: High blood pressure, inflammation of vein and dilatation of blood vessels.
- Genitourinary: Kidney failure, abnormal kidney function and urinary frequency.
- Musculoskeletal: Joint/muscle pain, leg cramps and muscle weakness.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
IV: The recommended initial dosage is 5 mg/kg (given intravenously at a constant rate over 1 hour) every 12 hours for 14 to 21 days. Maintenance: 5 mg/kg over 1 hour once daily, 7 days per week, or 6 mg/kg once daily, 5 days per week.
Before you take the drug:
- Do not take the drug if you:
- Are hypersensitive to this active ingredient Gancicloviror any other ingredient of the medicine
- Are breastfeeding or lactating mother
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant in the near future
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have diabetes
- Have liver disease
- Have any kidney disease
- Have any heart related problem, including high blood pressure, and a congestive heart failure.
- Have blood cell or platelet problem
- Have a history of bone marrow depression
Are there any missed dose instructions?
If you miss a dose of Ganciclovir, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Things to remember:
- Do not use this medication for any other disease without consulting with the doctor
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else, even if they are having similar symptoms as you are having
- In case you do not feel better after completing the medication prescribed by your doctor, then contact your doctor immediately
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it
Frequently asked questions for Natclovir
It safe with alcohol?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Are there any pregnancy warnings?
Cytogan 250mg capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Are there any breast-feeding warnings?
Cytogan 250mg capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Is it safe to drive while on this medicine?
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Does this affect kidney function?
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function.
Does this affect liver function?
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.