Buy Onglyza 5mg Online
Onglyza is the brand name of the prescription drug saxagliptin, which is used along with diet and exercise to control blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition where the body doesn’t produce or use the hormone insulin properly.
Onglyza is in a class of medicines knowns as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. It works by helping the body produce more insulin after eating when blood sugar levels are high.
How to use
Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start using saxagliptin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily.The manufacturer directs not to split/cut the tablet before taking it. However, many similar drugs (immediate-release tablets) can be split/cut. Follow your doctor’s directions on how to take this medication.The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. Carefully follow the medication treatment plan, meal plan, and exercise program your doctor has recommended.
- Onglyza helps to control high blood sugar level and avoid long-term complications of diabetes.
- Onglyza can be taken with or without food.
- Monitor your blood sugar regularly.
- Chances of weight gain and low blood sugar are lesser as compared to other diabetes medicines.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe stomach pain, nausea, and/or vomiting. These could be symptoms of pancreatitis.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe joint pain.
Patients taking Onglyza may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Stomach pain
- Sore throat
- Stuffy or runny nose
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Joint pain
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Onglyza is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it common to experience seizures while taking Saxagliptin?
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience convulsions while taking Saxagliptin, as it might be the symptom of overdose of Saxagliptin.
Can I use atorvastatin while taking Saxagliptin?
- Concomitant use of these drugs may cause severe drug interactions. Therefore, it is advised to avoid atorvastatin while taking Saxagliptin.
Is Saxagliptin recommended in the treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis?
- Saxagliptin is not recommended in the treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis. Please consult your doctor.
Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking Saxagliptin?
- Yes, proper diabetic diet and regular exercises are advised while taking Saxagliptin.
Saxagliptin is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke.Saxagliptin works by increasing levels of natural substances called incretins. Incretins help to control blood sugar by increasing insulin release, especially after a meal. They also decrease the amount of sugar your liver makes.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.