Buy P-Glitz 15mg Online
P Glitz 15MG Tablet is an effective medicine to control blood sugar levels in type II Diabetes Mellitus patients. It is to be used along with controlled diet and regular exercise. This medicine may be used in combination with other medicines for effective control.
This medicine contains Pioglitazone and is an oral medicine prescribed for treatment of Type 2 diabetes. It is recommended for diabetes mellitus a condition where body is not able to use insulin normally and hence is not able to control sugar levels in body. It may be prescribed for any other medical condition by doctor.
How does it work?
P Glitz 30mg pill contains pioglitazone which is a synthetic potent glucocorticoid which exerts anti inflammatory properties. It works by stopping the production and secretion of the glucose by the liver into the blood. Generally starting dose is 15mg which may be increased to 45mg but dosage depends on certain factors like severity of disease, age, sex, weight etc of the patient. Dose should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose can be skipped. Do not take two doses within a day to make up for the previous day’s missed dose.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Appropriate supportive measures should be initiated immediately if the symptoms are severe.
Warnings & Precautions
- Proper diet, regular exercise, and regular blood sugar testing are important for best results of this medication. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver, heart, diabetic eye diseases, and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Increased risk of low blood sugar when used with insulin or oral hypoglycemic.
- It may lead to edema, congestive heart failure, liver dysfunction, jaundice, and anemia.
- It may cause ovulation in premenopausal, anovulatory women.
- Monitor liver function before and during treatment, glucose control.
- Stop treatment if alanine transaminase, a liver enzyme increases and remains >3 times above the upper limit of normal or if jaundice develops.
- P glitz helps to control blood sugar level and avoids long-term complications.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines along with P glitz.
- Full effect may be visible after several weeks of starting P glitz.
- Weight gain, headache, and swelling due to fluid build-up may occur.
- Notify your doctor if you experience shortness of breath, heart problems, or any abnormal swelling.
- May not be suitable for patients with a history of heart failure or bladder cancer.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description – Use of alcohol can affect the blood glucose level in diabetic patients. The risk of a rapid fall or rise in blood sugar levels is very high when moderate to high quantities of alcohol is consumed. The risks are further high if you also have nerve damage, high blood cholesterol levels.
- Instructions – You should limit the consumption of alcohol while taking P Glitz 15 MG Tablet. Consult your doctors if any symptoms indicating a fall or rise in blood glucose levels is observed.
Interaction with Medicine
- Aloe Vera
- Insulin injection
- Congestive heart failure
Caution should be exercised while administering P Glitz 15 MG Tablet to patients having heart failure and edema as the risk of worsening of conditions is very high. The lowest recommended dose should be administered to a patient having mild heart failure and edema with clinical monitoring of symptoms. For moderate and severe conditions the use of this medicine is not recommended.
- Bladder cancer
Use of P Glitz 15 MG Tablet is not recommended in patients having an active bladder tumor. The likelihood of worsening of cancer is high and hence other medications should be used in such cases.
- Liver Disease
This medicine should be used with caution in patients having an increased liver serum levels or an active liver disease. The liver serum levels should be examined before initiating the use of this medicine. Symptoms of liver failure like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and darkened urine colour while using this medicine should be reported immediately.
Use of P Glitz 15 MG Tablet may cause a decrease in the levels of hemoglobin and hence should be administered with caution in anemic patients.
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Painful urination
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Difficult and painful breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Weight gain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Fracture of bones
- Severe muscle pain
- Disorder of tooth