Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
Buy Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg contains Vardenafil, the same as Levitra, and is manufactured by Ajanta pharma in India. Hence, Valif Oral Jelly 20mg is also known as generic Levitra.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Composition
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Company Name
- Ajanta pharma
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg How To Work
Active Ingredient vardenafil acts directly on penis tissues, increase blood circulation cause an erection. During sexual stimulation, released nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase and increase the level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes penile blood vessels and results in bold & hard erection into the penis.
What Is Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg contains ingredient vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which is capable of regaining your stamina, remove erectile dysfunction(ED) and result from bold erection into your penis. It easily absorbed into your body and available in various flavors manufactured by Ajanta Pharma. It starts working within 15 minutes and lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg How To Take
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. This medicine comes with a patient information leaflet. Read it carefully. Ask your doctor, nurse or pharmacist any questions that you may have about this medicine. Take this medicine orally as needed 1 hour before sexual activity or as directed by your doctor.
Do not take this medicine more often than once daily as needed. If you are taking certain other medicines you may only be able to take this medicine one time every three days. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information. This medicine may be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
However, taking this medicine with a high-fat meal may reduce the amount of medicine that your body absorbs. Avoid eating grapefruit or driniking juice while being treated with this medicine unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Drug Interactions
Several medications interact with Valif Oral Jelly and should either not be taken while you are taking Valif Oral Jelly or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Valif Oral Jelly: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure
- Drugs that affect Valif Oral Jelly: cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketoconazole for fungal infection, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, grapefruit juice
- Drugs that are affected by Valif Oral Jelly: like doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Side Effects
- stuffy nose
- flu Syndrome
- increased Creatine Kinase
- upset stomach
- back pain
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Warning And Precaution
Before using Valif Oral Jelly please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Oral Jelly (Vardenafil Jelly) if:
- you are allergic to Vardenafil any inactive ingredient in Vardenafil Oral Jelly;
- you are taking or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart failure, severe liver problems, or end-stage kidney disease that requires dialysis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Dosage
- Valif 20mg
- Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Uses
Valif Oral Jelly contains the active ingredient vardenafil 20mg, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Storage
You should store your Valif Oral Jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place away from light and moisture.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Review
“I got my package Valif oral jelly real quick. Been using this for 2 weeks now. Have not yet seen any difference but will continue using them. Hopefully, will be worth the money and efforts.” – Jacqueline Melikian