Buy Veenat 400mg
Veenat 400mg Tablet is used for Blood cancer, Gastrointestinal stromal tumors, Bone marrow cancer, Blood cells disorder, Mast cell disease, Hypereosinophilic syndrome, Dermis layer skin cancer and other conditions. Veenat 400mg Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Veenat 400mg Tablet contains Imatinib Mesylate as an active ingredient.
Veenat 400mg Tablet works by preventing cancer cells multiplication across the body.
Natco Pharma manufactures Veenat 400mg Tablet.
Veenat 400mg Composition
Veenat 400mg Company Name
- Natco Pharma
Veenat 400mg How To Work
Veenat 400mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
What Is Veenat 400mg
Veenat Imatinib Tablets are used for the treatment of adult and paediatric patients with Ph+ CML (Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myeloid leukaemia) as well as to treat patients with Kit (CD117) positive unresectable and/or metastatic malignant GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumours).
Veenat tablets are manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited in the strengths of 100 mg and 400 mg.
Veenat 400mg How To Take
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Veenat 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Veenat 400mg Instructions
Take Veenat 400mg Tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Do not take this medicine on an empty stomach. You may require frequent blood tests and liver function tests while taking this medicine. You may also require frequent followups with your doctor to check the progress of treatment. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Veenat 400mg Drug Interactions
Veenat 400mg Side Effects
- Swelling due to fluid retention
- Sore throat
- Cramp muscle
- Weight gain
Veenat 400mg Warning And Precaution
The warnings and precautions associated with Imatinib (Generic Gleevec) therapy are as follows:
- Edema and severe fluid retention have occurred. Doctors are advised to weigh patients regularly and manage unexpected rapid weight gain by drug interruption and diuretics.
- Cytopenias, particularly anemia, neutropenia, and thrombocytopenia, have occurred. Manage with dose reduction or dose interruption and in rare cases discontinuation of treatment. Complete blood counts have to be performed weekly for the first month, biweekly for the second month, and periodically thereafter.
- Severe congestive heart failure and left ventricular dysfunction have been reported, specially in patients with comorbidities and risk factors. Monitor and treat patients with cardiac disease or risk factors for cardiac failure.
- Severe hepatotoxicity including fatalities can occur. patients must be assessed for liver function before initiation of treatment and monthly thereafter or as clinically indicated.
- Grade 3/4 hemorrhage has been reported in clinical studies in patients with newly diagnosed CML and with GIST. GI tumor sites may be the source of GI bleeds in GIST.
- Monitor liver function when combined with chemotherapy known to be associated with liver dysfunction.
- Gastrointestinal perforations, some fatal, have been reported.
- Cardiogenic shock/left ventricular dysfunction has been associated with the initiation of Veenat tablets (Generic Gleevec) in patients with conditions associated with high eosinophil levels (e.g., HES, MDS/MPD and ASM).
- Bullous dermatologic reactions (e.g., erythema multiforme and Stevens-Johnson syndrome) have been reported with the use of Gleevec.
- Hypothyroidism has been observed in thyroidectomy patients undergoing Levothyroxine replacement. TSH levels in such patients have to be closely monitored.
- Fetal harm can occur when administered to a pregnant woman. Inform women of the potential harm to the fetus, and to avoid pregnancy when taking Veenat tablets.
- Growth retardation occurring in children and pre-adolescents receiving Imatinib has been reported. Close monitoring of growth in children under Generic Gleevec treatment is recommended.
- Close monitoring is recommended in cases of Tumor lysis syndrome.
- Reports of motor vehicle accidents have been received in patients undergoing generic Gleevec therapy. Caution patients about driving a car or operating machinery when undergoing treatment with this medicine.
Veenat 400mg Dosage
- Veenat 100mg
- Veenat 400mg
Veenat 400mg Safety Information
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
Veenat 400mg Uses
Veenat 400mg Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Blood cancer
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- Bone marrow cancer
- Blood cells disorder
- Mast cell disease
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Dermis layer skin cancer
Veenat 400mg Storage
Store Veenat 400mg tablets at controlled room temperature (59°F to 86°F, 15°C to 30°C). Protect from light. Protect from moisture.
Veenat 400mg Review
“The only place I could find my Veenat 400mg tablet! Excellent service and speedy delivery by strapcart.com!” – Melanie