Buy Votrient 400mg
Votrient 400mg Pazopanib is a type of biological therapy called a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Tyrosine kinases are proteins which act as chemical messengers (enzymes) in cells. There are a number of different tyrosine kinases and they stimulate cancer cells to grow. Pazopanib blocks a number of these proteins and is called a multi tyrosine kinase inhibitor (multi TKI). It stops cancer cells forming blood vessels that they need in order to grow. This is called anti-angiogenesis treatment.
Votrient 400mg Composition
Votrient 400mg Company Name
- Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Votrient 400mg How To Work
Votrient 400mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors. This drug acts by targeting and inhibiting certain growth factors in the tumor cell. Thus, it prevents growth of the tumour cells.
What Is Votrient 400mg
Votrient 400mg Tablet is used to treat kidney cancer and other soft tissue sarcomas. It functions by decreasing the blood supply to the cancerous cells, thereby suppressing their growth. This medication is administered orally, and is available in the form of a tablet.
This drug could possibly cause liver damage. While you are on this medication, your doctor will initially ask you to conduct a liver test every two weeks. Immediately notify your doctor if you suddenly develop the following symptoms of liver damage: persistent nausea or vomiting, yellowing of the eyes, abdominal pain and darkened stools or urine. This medication must not be used in children below 2 years of age, due to risk of serious adverse effects.
Inform your doctor if you have had allergic reactions to this medicine or to any of its components. Also tell your doctor if you have a history of the following medical conditions: heart attack, liver disorders, stroke, bleeding problems, high blood pressure, underactive thyroid, and any stomach or intestinal disorders like ulcers and fistula.
Votrient 400mg How To Take
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Votrient 400mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of Votrient 400mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of Votrient 400mg Tablet may include:
- Unusual tiredness
- Trouble breathing
Votrient 400mg Drug Interactions
Votrient 400mg Side Effects
- Breathing difficulty
- Musculoskeletal (bone muscle or joint) pain
Votrient 400mg Warning
Do not start pazopanib and consult your doctor if you have heart or liver disease, heart failure or attack, lung collapse, blood disorders, thyroid problems, stomach or bowel problems, high blood pressure, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell your doctor if you suffer from shortness of breath or cough, pass blood in stool or urine, cough blood, or suffer from stomach pain, blurred or impaired vision or you are going to have an operation while on pazopanib treatment.
Pazopanib is not recommended in children under 18 years of age.
Take effective contraceptive measures while on pazopanib treatment.
Do not drive or operate machinery as pazopanib can make you dizzy, tired or weak.
Votrient 400mg Precaution
Stop using pazopanib and call your doctor at once if you have:
- stomach pain or swelling, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- slow healing of a wound or surgical incision, or any wound that will not heal; headache, confusion, change in mental status, vision loss, seizure (convulsions);
- sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath; signs of infection–fever, sore throat, cough, flu symptoms, body aches, skin sores;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- heart attack symptoms–chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- signs of other heart problems–feeling short of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain, headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- signs of a stroke – sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance;
- signs of a blood clot in the lung – chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- signs of a blood clot in your leg – pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs; or
- dangerously high blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, nosebleed, anxiety, confusion, severe chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeats, seizure.
- Liver problems may be more likely in adults older than 65.
Votrient 400mg Dosage
- Votrient 200mg
- Votrient 400mg
Votrient 400mg Safety Information
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Votrient 400mg Uses
Votrient 400mg Tablet is used in the treatment of kidney cancer and soft tissue sarcoma.
Votrient 400mg Storage
Store at room temperature between 20°C and 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
Votrient 400mg Review
“Excellent. Quick delivery, Votrient 400mg tablet not used the product yet though but I’m sure it will be fine.” – jayne Langdale