Buy Xbira 250mg
Xbira 250mg Tablet is an anticancer drug used in men along with another drug called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is generally used in patients who are not responding to other treatment options.
Xbira 250mg Composition
Xbira 250mg Company Name
- Cipla Ltd.
Xbira 250mg How To Work
Xbira 250mg Tablet is an anticancer medication. It works by stopping the body from producing testosterone (male hormone), thereby slowing the growth of prostate cancer.
What Is Xbira 250mg
Xbira 250mg Tablet is used to treat advanced cases of prostate cancer in adult men where it has started spreading to the other parts of the body, especially metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Xbira 250mg Tablet is usually used in patients where chemotherapy and other hormonal therapies are effective in stopping the progression of the cancer.
Xbira 250mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Xbira 250mg How To Take
- The dosage of oral tablet and capsules of Xbira 250mg Tablet depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Xbira 250mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Xbira 250mg Tablet must be taken an hour before food or at least two hours after food.
- Xbira 250mg Tablet must not be taken along with food.
- Do not chew, crush or break Xbira 250mg Tablet tablets when swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Xbira 250mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you have taken an overdose of Xbira 250mg Tablet, please contact your doctor immediately.
Xbira 250mg Instructions
Take Xbira 250mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Xbira 250mg Drug Interactions
Xbira 250mg Side Effects
- Increased blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
Xbira 250mg Warning
Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in women.
Breast-feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in women.
Use in pediatrics – This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents.
Use in females – This medicine is not recommended for use in female patients.
Contraception – Effective contraception methods must be used while on treatment with this medicine and until 1 week after stopping the therapy.
Xbira 250mg Precaution
Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Xbira 250mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take Xbira 250mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Xbira 250mg Dosage
- Xbira 250mg
Xbira 250mg Safety Information
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Xbira 250mg Uses
Xbira 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Xbira 250mg Storage
Store Xbira (Abiraterone Acetate) at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Xbira (Abiraterone Acetate 250mg) out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Xbira 250mg Review
“Easy to use website strapcart.com, no problems with payment and speedy delivery of items Xbira 250mg. I have used them before and still had the same excellent service. Would use again with no hesitation.” – Karen Scott