Buy Zepdon 400mg Online
Zepdon 400 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine which is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. It only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. It should be used with caution in elderly patients.
How to use Zepdon Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zepdon 400mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Zepdon Tablet works
Zepdon 400mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of HIV virus in human cells. Thus stops the HIV virus from producing new viruses.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
When is Zepdon 400 mg Tablet prescribed ?
Zepdon (Raltegravir) is an antiretroviral medicine. It is used along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) – the virus that can cause the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
How Does Zepdon (Raltegravir) Tablet Work ?
Raltegravir belongs to a class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors. Integrase inhibitors block an HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
What are the adverse effects of Zepdon 400 mg Tablets ?
Zepdon may cause some side effects.
Most side effects from this HIV medicine are common, but a few can be serious. Side-effects may vary for each individual depending on the person’s disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Raltegravir :
Common Side Effects of Zepdon Tablets
Headache ; Tiredness/Fatigue ; Cough ; Fever ; Rash ; Muscle pain ; Diarrhea ; Stomach pain ; Constipation ; Dizziness ; Trouble sleeping ; Itching ; Depression etc.
Serious Side Effects of Zepdon Tablets
Decreased Blood Platelets ; Severe chest pain ; Loss of appetite ; Dark urine ; Difficulty breathing ; Swelling of the face and throat; Abdominal cramps etc.
These are not all the possible side effects of Raltegravir 400mg. Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Warnings for special population
Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – This medicine is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome – This medicine should be used with caution since it may cause a Drug Rash with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome. Appropriate corrective measures may need to be taken or therapy may need to be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
Myopathy – This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of myopathy or increase in serum creatine kinase levels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
Autoimmune disorders – This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of autoimmune disorders due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
In Depth Information on Zepdon Tablet
Expert advice for Zepdon Tablet
- Do consult your doctor before taking raltegravir if you have phenylketonuria (a serious hereditary disorder), a medical history of depression or any psychiatric illness, severe liver disorders or muscle disorders (myopathy or rhabdomyolysis).
- Contact your doctor immediately if you notice stiffness, pain and difficulty in movement of joints or unexplained muscle pain, weakness and tenderness or notice signs of any infection such as fever while on treatment with raltegravir.
- Avoid taking antacids containing aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours before or 2 hours after you take raltegravir.
- Do not operate machines, drive or cycle if you feel dizzy after taking raltegravir.
- Raltegravir does not prevent the spread of HIV virus to others through blood or sexual contact. Take the required precautions to prevent transmission.
- Continue taking raltegravir even if you feel well, as skipping the medicine may worsen your condition and may lead to resistance to treatment.
- You must be aware that your body fat may increase or move to different areas of your body such as your breasts and upper back while on raltegravir therapy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. You must receive proper treatment for HIV to avoid passing of the infection to your baby.