- Glowderma Labs Pvt Ltd
Buy Isopil 5mg Online
Isopil 5mg Tablet is used for Severe skin problems and other conditions. Isopil Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Isopil 5mg Tablet contains Isotretinoin as an active ingredient.
Isopil 5mg Tablet works by decreasing the amount of oil secreted by oil glands.
Uses of Isopil 5mg
Isopil 5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of acne.
How To Use Isopil 5mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Isopil 5mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Isopil 5mg Tablet Works
Isopil 5mg Tablet works by preventing the production of sebum from the glands present in the inner layers of skin. It also promotes the growth of healthy skin cells.
Adverse effects Of Isopil 5mg
- Bone and joint pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Scaling, burning, redness, and swelling of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Pain and tenderness of eyes
- Itchy and dry skin
- Heart burn
- Rectal bleeding
- Difficult or painful urination
- Increased thirst
Isopil 5mg Tablet Related Warnings
Taking isotretinoin with alcohol may have unpleasant side effects such as fast heartbeats, warmth or redness under your skin, tingly feeling, nausea, and vomiting.
Isopil 5mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Isopil 5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
Isopil 5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Isopil 5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.
Isopil 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
- You have been prescribed Isopil 5 Tablet for the treatment of severe acne.
- Take it with or after food.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Isopil 5 Tablet. Use protective measures such as sun-cream or protective clothing.
- It may cause dryness of mouth, lips, and eyes. Drink plenty of water, use moisturiser and avoid wearing contact lenses. Inform your doctor if it bothers you.
- Don’t drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Isopil 5 Tablet affects you.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests to track lipid levels, liver function, and cell count in your blood.
Storage Conditions for Isopil 5mg
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.