Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online
Kamagra Oral Jelly is offered as fruit-flavored gel sachets packed in bags. The list of Kamagra Oral Jelly flavors currently on offer includes pineapple, strawberry, caramel, cherry, etc.
The effect of Kamagra Oral Jelly lasts between 4-6 hours. In some cases, however, it has been reported to last for a little more than 6 hours.
Kamagra Oral Jelly inhibits cGMP – an enzyme that controls blood flow to the penis. cGMP increases blood flow towards the genitals, which results in penile erection. Therefore, with Kamagra Oral Jelly you get a strong and perfectly natural erection that makes sex last longer all the way to a satisfactory ending.
It is recommended to eat 1 sachet of Kamagra Oral Jelly 30-45 minutes before the expected sexual intercourse. The effect of Kamagra usually lasts about four hours, but it also depends on the individual characteristics of the consumer. The usual daily dose recommended to a healthy man is 50 mg. With the consumer’s individual features being taken into account, the dose may be reduced (the minimum dose is 25 mg) or increased to 100mg per day.
How long does Kamagra Oral Jelly last?
Kamagra Oral Jelly should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually excited. Kamagra Oral Jelly does not work if you are not aroused.
- Very little useful information on their official website
- No comprehensive ingredients list given
- No free trials or sample given
- No clinical trials
- No money back guarantee
- Despite being made of Sildenafil, Kamagra products themselves are not FDA approved
- You have to take the drug everyday to keep its effects
- Short acting compared to other available supplements
- No customer testimonials found to prove effectiveness
- Little to no security when placing online orders
Unfortunately, the official website for Kamagra Oral Jelly did not release a specific list of ingredients, and other websites that claim to have the ingredients list for Kamagra don’t appear to have credible information. What we do know is that it contains 100 mg of Sildenafil, which is already sold in the USA as the FDA-approved drug Viagra. Its main function is to remedy erectile dysfunction by inhibiting phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), an enzyme that can decrease* erection duration and size by decreasing* penile blood flow (via breakdown of a natural vasodilator)
How To Use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
The medicine is taken by squeezing the sachet’s contents on a spoon and should be taken 15 to 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. Sexual stimulation is required for Kamagra’s effects to start showing. The drug’s peak time is between 30-120 minutes, and it can last for up to 4 hours. The usual dose for most men is 50 mg (1/2 amount) of the sachet, but based on results and user tolerance, recommended dosage intake may be increased to a maximum of 100 mg, or decreased* to 25 mg. Do not take more than 1 sachet within 24 hours. Avoid alcohol consumption and high fat meals prior to intake.
What does Kamagra Oral Jelly contain?
Kamagra Oral Jelly contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate (100mg/5gm), a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Check First With Your Doctor
Kamagra Oral Jelly can be taken if you experience Erectile Dysfunction, however, it’s advised to check it first with your doctor before drinking it, especially if you are allergic to some types of medicines. There’s no harm in checking; at least you’ll avoid a lifetime problem that can be obtained after a few hours of pleasure.
How should Kamagra Oral Jelly be stored?
You should store your Kamagra Oral Jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- It is made of Sildenafil, an FDA-approved drug and a primary choice for treating erectile dysfunction
- It comes in oral jelly form, which for some may be more appealing than pills or capsules
- It comes in a variety of flavors for more appeal
- The company has other forms of Kamagra products for a broader selection
The following are contraindicated to taking Kamagra Oral Jelly and other forms of Sildenafil:
- Patients with serious heart problems
- Patients with blood pressure irregularities
- Patients taking the following medications: organic nitrates or blood pressure medications
- Patients found allergic to Sildenafil
Use with caution in patients taking the following medications: cimetidine (Zantac), erythromycin, itraconizole, ketoconazole, ritonavir and saquinavir
Use with supervision in patients with penis deformities or in patients who are at risk for developing priapism