Buy Tadalista 40mg Online
Generic Tadalafil 40mg is an oral medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Erectile Dsyfunction (ED) is a medical condition where the penis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. Tadalista Tablets helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
Generic Tadalafil under the brand name of Tadalista is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (impotence) by inhibiting PDE40 and has a longer duration of action (half-life of 17.400 hours) with effectiveness sustained for 36 hours maximum. It is also popularly known as “The Weekend Pill” due to it’s long acting effect and this medicine is popular in many areas of the US and across the world.
Some form of sexual stimulation is required for an erection to happen with this medicine. We supply Tadalista tablets (Generic Tadalafil 40mg, 40mg and 40mg) manufactured by Fortune HealthCare, India. We also have in stock Tadacip 40mg manufactured by Cipla which is also used for the same indication and has the same active ingredient Tadalafil.
How do you benefit from Tadalista 40mg Tablets?
Tadalista 40mg (Tadalafil Tablets) is a fast action medication and is exclusively for that unexpected moment. With Tadalista 40mg (Tadalafil Tablets) you neither have to plan timing your pill nor your love. Tadalista 40mg (Tadalafil Tablets) is widely appreciated for its quick action and lasting effect. It lasts upto 36 hours. Tadalista 40mg (Tadalafil Tablets) is not affected by your diet, alcohol is also quite acceptable but in temperance.
WHAT Tadalista 40mg IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Tadalista 40mg is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
Tadalista 40mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 40 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Tadalista 40mg works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. Tadalista 40mg will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Tadalista 40mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take tadalafil if you are allergic to it.
- Taking tadalafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension); or
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
- Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid nitrate use during this time.
- To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this);
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart);
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a bleeding disorder;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours
- a stomach ulcer; o
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.
Sudden vision loss has occurred in a small number of people taking medicines like tadalafil (Viagra or others). Most of these people already had certain eye problems or risk factors for blood vessel disorders (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, smoking, or being over 400 years old). It is not clear whether the medicine was the actual cause of vision loss.
Tadalafil is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Tadalafil is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
Who should not take this drug?
Even if you have ED, you may not take this drug, unless prescribed or recommended by your doctor. If you are taking nitrates, you must avoid taking Tadalista 40mg or generic Tadalafil because it may cause a drop in your blood pressure. This is unsafe, especially if you have cardiovascular problems. You may not take this drug if you are using recreational drugs. They may interact with the medicine causing the unwanted reactions of your body to occur. Your doctor should know if you have allergies to its ingredients. If it turns out that one of the components of this drug could cause allergic reactions, your doctor may not recommend it. If you experience rash, swelling of the lips, difficulty breathing while taking this drug, you must call for immediate medical help. They are signs and symptoms of allergic reaction.